Super timesaver and idea generator – quickly spice up 3D sculpting/designing/concepting, or even augment and change existing sculpts. Included are two Zbrush insert mesh brushes housing all of the legs.
– Brush V1 – legs in pairs in a pleasing stance
– Brush V2 – left leg only to use in Mirror mode
– Zbrush master file with all the legs as separate subtools
– separate FBX for each mesh
– separate OBJ for each mesh
These are untextured high poly sculpts.
All have been decimated as much as possible without sacrificing detail.
Higher res art here :
Here is a video demonstrating how I like to use it: http://youtu.be/lQ6oNnOPWZk
I can’t believe I have finally completed this one!
Made with Zbrush 2021.1.1
Example character not included.